The learning achievement of Indonesian Literature Study Program not only refers to Vision, Mission, and Graduate Profile, but also refers to the demands of learning achievement determined by KKNI (Indonesian National Qualification Framework) issued by DIKTI.
- Pious to the Almighty God.
- Have a good moral, ethical, and personality in accomplishing the task.
- Serve as a proud citizen and love the motherland and support world peace.
- Ready to cooperate and have a high social and caring awareness of the community and the environment.
- Respect for cultural diversity, views, beliefs, and religions as well as the original opinions / findings of others.
- Upholding law establishment as well as having the spirit to prioritize the interests of the nation and the wider community.
- Have the ability to lead and work together and care about humanities issues.
- Living up to academic values, norms, and ethics.
- Have independence and entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to apply systematic, critical, creative, innovative, and humanist thinking in the context of scientific development.
- Able to demonstrate independent performance, quality, and measurable.
- Able to collect, analyze, and present the results of language and literature analysis correctly in the form of a thesis, and upload it on the college page.
- Able to take decisions appropriately in the context of problem solving based on the results of information and data analysis.
- Able to maintain and develop a network with mentors, colleagues, colleagues, both inside and outside the institution.
- Able to identify, classify, and systematize the problems of Indonesian language and literature that flourish in society.
- Able to formulate alternative solutions in the field of linguistics and literature Indonesia as a basis for understanding the humanitarian problem.
- Able to communicate using Indonesian language and literature media.
- Able to conduct research using theoretical concepts and research methods.
- Able to analyze linguistic and literary problems of Indonesia by using various techniques of language and literature analysis.
- Able to be creative in the field of Indonesian language and literature.
- Mastering the theoretical concepts of Indonesian language and literature.
- Mastering the basics of knowledge to be creative in the field of linguistics and literature Indonesia.
- Mastering the basics of Indonesian language and literature research methods.
- Mastering the techniques of applying linguistic and literary concepts to improve understanding of Indonesian identity.
DESCRIPTION OF THE QUALIFICATION OF KKNI LEVEL 6 (S1)
- Below are the descriptions of level 6 KKNI qualification equivalents to S1.
Able to utilize IPTEKS in its field and able to adapt to the situation, facedwith solving the problem;
- Mastering the theoretical concepts of a particular field of knowledge in general and the theoretical concepts of a special section in the field of knowledge in depth, and capable of formulating the procedural problem solving;
- Able to make informed decisions based on analysis of information and data, and be able to provide guidance on choosing various alternative solutions independently and in groups;
- Responsible for the work itself and can be given responsibility for the achievement of the work of the organization.
Keywords: a) utilize, b) adapt, c) master theoretical concepts, d) formulate, e) make decisions, f) provide guidance, and g) be responsible.